Sunday, February 7, 2010

new new new

i didnt actually thought people would use other blog network other than blogger, loL! that proved me wrong..

ok so tonight im pretty much stuck in my room..with homeworks...UGH!!!

ok reason for this post is that im thinking of making my blog a lil better, im trying to up my anti

and dont worry i'll still be writing emo stuff and all the other things happening in my life but im thinking of trying something new

notice at the bottom of this post there's a Watcha Think section and notice on the right side there is no longer chat

well the Watcha Think and Comments are going to replace the Chatbox

why well cuz i've been getting random posts of cursing and swearing and i don't think i want that (actually real reason is cuz i don't want my parents to see it...)

anyways, this time im trying out My I.Q (loL! its just a question section i jst named it to make it sound catchy, and it stands for Intelligent Question btw)

now My I.Q is simple i'll ask a question and YOU, yes YOU my loyal blog readers not sure if there's a lot or a lil, practically, i don't mind, anyways YOU will answer by writing a comment and then do rate on Whatcha Think

If you don't hv a blog account its ok, i'll open the commenting for annonymous but write your name on the bottom of your comment like so

*!(&$(!&_$&_!&$&_!$&*@#!_#
-zaki-

so that's it for tonight, LATER THEN!!!

SHOUTOUT:

I wont be online for the next few days prolly a week

My I.Q:

What do you think of when i say Mini?

No comments: